Tuesday, March 8, 2011

confused ealier, after that.... ;

Blogger 



azira said...

sori to iena, i juz want to know that u are muslim or chinese? i copypaste ur chat with me in my blog..
u said :

" iena said...
salam azira, terimakasih kerana melawat di blog saya. Banyak juga hidangan di atas situ..ya, ya, nasib baik bukan tukang cuci! Kak azira nampak mesra saja di foto. "

i thought u're muslim for the word 'salam..', but when i saw in ur blog, there is PIG trotter...so, where are u stand? hope u give me an answer.tq dear.
March 7, 2011 5:22 PM



reply from iena :

hi kak azira: oh, i think you've mistaken me as a malay. I'm a chinese! as for the comments, i'll try my best to converse in malay if that blog is in malay. I hope it doesnt offend you here.
March 7, 2011 9:57 PM

No comments: